How can you make money from an idea? How can you stand out from your competitors? How do you build a team? How to you attract an investor? Theses are the questions I address in my lectures and workshops.
I am closely involved as a teacher and curriculum developer at the Hanze University Groningen, North West University in South Africa and University of Parakoe in Benin. I also provide (guest) lectures and workshops for other educational institutions, organizations and entrepreneurs.
My work includes the following:
– Providing lectures in entrepreneurship, strategy and finance;
– Workshops in Entrepreneurial Awareness and the ILO Business Game;
– Workshops in Business Model Generation, Effectuation and the Lean Startup Methodology;
– Curriculum development entrepreneurship, strategy and finance.
Examples of educational projects I am/was involved in:
– Hanze University of Applied Sciences (the Netherlands);
– North West University (South Africa);
– University of Parakoe (Benin);
– Tanzanian Public Service College (Tanzania);
– Group Study Exchange Rotary International (India);
– Juvenile Prison Cusco (Peru).
Do you have an opportunity to share or just want to have a chat? Do not hesitate to contact me!